Work Experience: 26 years in Natural Resources Management
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +91 8668724252
- Capacity building of Project teams
- Monitoring and Coordinating the Natural Resources Management Programme at Pan-India level.
- Designing Concept Papers and Proposals on Water-Energy-Agriculture nexus; Drinking Water; Soil for Climate Resilience; Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation.
- Implemented Integrated Water Resources Management Projects supported by NABARD, Governments and Corporates under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Coordinated the ‘ProSoil’ Programme on 10,000 hectare landscape supported by GIZ.
- Coordinated Knowledge Exchange and Trained participants from Ethiopia on Soil Health Management;
- Visited Ethiopia and Kenya for Knowledge Exchange.
- Visited Israel to study Water Management Technologies and Agriculture
- Attended a one-month training course on Rural Management skills in the United Kingdom.
- Attended and presented the BAIF ‘ProSoil’ Project at UNCCD/COP – UNCCD-COP14: United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification held in New Delhi.
- Attended Regional Workshop on “Advancing collaborative springshed management in the HKH” organised by ICIMOD in Nepal, Kathmandu.
Publications and Memberships
Four Papers published in International and National Journals
Associated with 4 per 1000 initiative